Phone: (269) 657-2410
Fax:    (269) 657-6544

181 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 4
Paw Paw michigan 49079
Certified tax preparers will be available at sites in Van Buren County to file tax forms free of charge for low to moderate income taxpayers, (incomes below $54,000 and not operating a business) especially those who may not be required to file tax returns.

By submitting Federal and State forms, renters, seniors receiving Social Security, veterans, and those on disability and unemployment can take advantage of Michigan tax credits that
may result in refunds to these filers.
The free service is offered by the United Way Van Buren County Tax Coalition.

57150 CR 681
Hartford, MI 49057


*  1099-G form, if you or anyone in your household received unemployment Insurance benefits at any time in 2016.

*  1099-INT form, if you received bank interest income in 2016.

*  Any statements received from a mortgage company during 2016 or name and address of landlord and amount of rent paid.

*  Property tax receipts or bills for taxes paid in 2016.

*  IRS notices or letters sent to you or someone in your household during 2016.

*  Heating bills from 11/01/15-10/31/16 or contact your utility provider for your 2016 allowable heat credit deduction.

*  If you have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITINs), bring your ITIN card from the IRS.

*  You will need a Social Security Number in order to claim the Child Tax Credit.

*  Routing number and account number from your bank for your refund to be directly and quickly deposited into.

*  You may still receive a paper check

*  If you have received assistance from Department of Human Services in 2016, bring your annual DHS statement.

*  Receipts for child care expenses, including provider's name, address, and EIN/Social Security number.

*  Proof of Health Insurance Coverage or Healthy Michigan Marketplace for 2016
VB United Civic Org.

73292 34th Ave.
Covert, MI 49043


Paw Paw
VBC United Way

181 W Michigan Ave
Paw Paw, MI 49047


Please remember to bring the following items with you:
South Haven
Senior services

1635 76th St.
South Haven, MI 49090


(269) 655-8000
United Way
Van Buren County